Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Isaac is 12: Happy Birthday

Isaac's drawing of the Mayflower...I was so proud of him!
Hunting for Easter eggs!
Baby it's cold outside!
Trying not to smile....he can't hold it back!




My boy, Isaac, is TWELVE on December 2nd.  I can't believe he is only 12.  Why do I say that?  This boy, Isaac, has always acted so grown up and mature and for him to be only 12 amazes me. He and I have had adult conversations even before he hit kindergarten!  He can give great advise (I have needed it more times than not, trust me!)  Don't get me wrong.  He has had a LOT of kid moments in between, but he is such a great intellectual...and I have a lot of fun with him too!  He is the only one I can ask, "does this outfit look o.k.?", or "do these shoes or these shoes look good?".  He gives it to me straight, and I will go upstairs and change.

So, Happy Birthday to my 22-going-on-12 son!  I love you so very much!


He is on the left semi-frightened of Santa
Me trying to get Isaac to smile..I don't believe I was very convincing
My mom was doing some funny things to make us laugh..she shocked Caleb!
Isaac's 8th Birthday
A Christmas pic...Isaac is on the far right
What a guy!
Isaac seen here eating his fav thing:  CEREAL!

Isaac smiling for the cam



Isaac loves to sing and he can harmonize so well!

Jumpin on hay bales...they  love doing this at Dad's farm






1 comment:

April said...

Happy Birthday to Issac!! I can't believe he's 12... Dalton will be 8 on the 13th. I can't believe that. It's unreal.

Swidget 1.0

Followers